Saturday, April 11, 2009

When you disappear...

You tend to disappear a lot lately. And I hate it. I haven't seen you in almost a week. And I used to see you almost every day. And now I go a week without you. Only talking to you about 3 of the days. And I believe that is only because of the nightmares I had that you killed yourself. I hate when you disappear. I worry about you. Because of everything that is going wrong in your life. The fact that you can't talk to anyone. And sometimes it scares me. Afraid of what your capable of.

And, no lie, the moment I finish typing the word "of" my phone vibrates in my pocket. And its you. And I'm happy. And tears fill my eyes because I'm happy. And because I miss you, and so many other things.. My god, I fucking love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Ask me questions. But please, don't be rude. And if you have a problem with gay love, please do not comment.