Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kim Stolz is GORGEOUS

I admit to watching America's Next Top Model. And of every season, and every girl I've seen leave, I think I miss Kim Stolz the most. Kim was an out lesbian on cycle 5. And she was/is gorgeous. I personally prefer her with shorter hair. Hence why all these pictures she has short hair.
































Yeah I know that's a lot of pictures, but I think Kim is a gorgeous woman, and every time I found one beautiful picture, I had to find another, and another. I only stopped because I got distracted by an interview with her.

Okay I lied. One more, but just cause she looks boyish in this one and its totally adorable.


1 comment:

  1. omg i loved her too
    im still pissed she was sent home
    but i told my dad (who was totally annoyed shes gay cuz he ha a thing for her..anyway..)right then i was all "u watch shes going to do good for herself she doesnt need the prize anyway" so thank you for proving my point

    sigh...im straight but i still have a girl crush on the dear girl

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Ask me questions. But please, don't be rude. And if you have a problem with gay love, please do not comment.