Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Irrational Fear

So... my irrational fear told me that the reason you became distant and needed space is because I told you I thought I may be in love with you. So last night we were talking and I slightly lied to you. I told you I realized I DON'T love you. I DO still like you a lot. That hasn't changed. But I think my heart got ahead of me and I more fell in love with the THOUGHT of you. And the truth is, I don't know if that is true. I do believe I love you, but the space and time away from you just taught me how to deal with it more easily. But in actuality, what I said to you last night may have been true. I don't know. It is another one of those things I don't know when it comes to you.
But yesterday, when I finally saw you for the first time in over a week, finally hung out with you for the first time in about 2 or 3 weeks... My heart beat didn't falter when I saw you. I didn't get those butterflies.. You always gave me those butterflies. But the time away from you... they must have died. Or got stuck in their cocoons. But I still couldn't keep my eyes off of you... THAT hasn't changed. So maybe nothing has?
And in actuality, by saying it to you, I really didn't lie. Because I don't know the truth as it is. But I did realize that I've only been talking to you for two months. And that is slightly irrational for me to believe I'm in love with you in less that two months... But I was in love with Rebecca in a short time too.. But it was so different than that which I feel for you. So why do I keep comparing?
And if I did love her, and this for you is so much stronger, then do I love you? By saying I don't love you, am I saying I never loved Rebecca?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Ask me questions. But please, don't be rude. And if you have a problem with gay love, please do not comment.