Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I don't WANT to lie to her...

I'm thinking about lying to Colleen...
To tell her that I don't like her anymore.
That it must have been like those times where you haven't
seen anyone for a while and everything just gets so mixed up.
I already told her I didn't love her. [As stated in a previous blog]
And at the time I believed it was true.
So maybe I can wait a week and lie to her...
But I don't want to lie to her.
But I want her to know that I am here for her for anything
and that I don't have anything up my sleeves. Cause I don't.
I really don't want to lie to her, but if it helps get something off her
mind that is bothering her, I'll be helping won't I?
But at the same time, if I were to lie to her...
I could ruin my chance with her for the rest of my life........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Ask me questions. But please, don't be rude. And if you have a problem with gay love, please do not comment.